Get-Twisted317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get-Twisted317

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Play Now  

My Inactivity & New Server Idea's

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Barrows User
Barrows User

Twisted Points : 18820
Twisted Reputation : 0

My Inactivity & New Server Idea's Empty
PostSubject: My Inactivity & New Server Idea's   My Inactivity & New Server Idea's EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 7:48 pm

Please do not let the title deceive you. I am not saying GET A NEW SERVER, I'm saying there needs to be change in the server. It has incredible potential, but no one is taking advantage of that.

So I want to start off with my Inactivity, I have been very busy IRL lately, with rent and employment. So I will not be online as often as I normally am, unfortunately.

For server ideas, I want to point out a few very crucial things a server needs..

High Scores; This is clearly a Must! When people go onto Runelocus, they see what the server has to offer. They notice all the good things this server has, but no High Scores??..
High Scores may not seem that important, but it's equally as important as having a vote system, and it's just as easy to create one..
I'm not here to type up a full guide on how to create a basic High Score system, but it is very easy. A simple google search will throw you in the right direction.

Economy Change; I am not recommending a Eco Reset. Because doing that will result in a loss of all players. Due to the fact all players are substantially rich, they will lose their banks all because of nothing.
For the Economy change, we NEED fix the Slayer Points. Make them harder to gain, or make the Items more points to buy.
To become a billionaire in this server, all you need to do is go get 99 slayer. Your officially a multi-billionaire who no longer has to even play the server anymore because you've got everything you wanted in a matter of one day.
I've seen MANY people already get roughly 126-138 combat, and I haven't seen them since. Why? Because No One in their right mind will go craft Onyx's till they get 10 Billion Coins to buy an Armadyl Godsword.....No ones got 5 Billion Coins to go buy a divine off someone. So for the players with a spirit shield set from Slayer, have wasted their time because no one will ever even think about buying it off you when they can go do slayer for a half hour and get one themselves.

The price guide on the forums is disgusting. A player joins the server, gets told a Simple Godsword will cost them 10B. They log off. Never coming back. Because who would want to log on, brand new, and have the thought in their head of "K i need to go make 10B before I can even get a godsword" No. They don't care if crafting makes 5B/Hour. It's an instant no. Because it's such a high number no matter what they think about they think their going to be working at it for weeks. When it will take you an hour, which is even worse.

It's brutal how badly our Economy is hurting. I'm quite shocked an Admin or Owner hasn't taken action in it themselves. To gain players Economy is a #1 necessity.

Skilling; Skilling is a very crucial part to a server. People LOVE to skill. Plus, who doesn't enjoy making some money as their on the road to a completionist cape? What I'm saying is, people want to make some money Woodcutting! Or Fletching! For the players such as myself with 99 everything, I would love to go get 200M xp in woodcutting, but why should I? Not only do we not have highscores for people to notice my beast XP, but I'll make NO money off it. I'm clicking tree's just to pass time when I can go download another server and start fresh. You know what I'm saying? There's SO many ways to keep players entertained all the time. And entertained players need players to play with, so they get their friends who get their friends, etc.
Back to top Go down

My Inactivity & New Server Idea's
Page 1 of 1