Get-Twisted317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get-Twisted317

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Play Now  

Server's probably going down.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Logan
GetTwisted Owner
GetTwisted Owner

Twisted Points : 19031
Twisted Reputation : 2

Server's probably going down. Empty
PostSubject: Server's probably going down.   Server's probably going down. EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 5:21 am

As everyone knows (or now knows I guess) my paypal was drained $74, leaving me $4. I have no idea who took the money, I was keylogged. Once the VPS ran out, along with the website, I began hosting it from my laptop again. I went to michigan for 4 days,  march 26th-30th. My laptop was off when I came back, my dad said my laptop was getting too hot from being on for so long straight so he turned it off, he didn't know I was hosting it though he thought it was on a VPS. My parents told me in the beginning that I can host a server they don't care at all, (i didn't really need permission but i wanted them to know just incase something happened again with paypal), but the condition was they aren't giving me any money. I can put money in but I don't really want to honestly. I've coded the entire thing, I've put a lot of work into this and in my opinion I shouldn't have to pay for it. I'll leave it up lets say until sunday, but if people don't donate the website's staying down and it won't be 24/7 because i'm hosting it from my laptop and shit happens. If i leave my laptop on for like 6 weeks straight it overheats and shuts off... Up to you guys if the server stays up is all I'm trying to say, i've been catching a lot of drama lately from it.

PS: to those who think i've been consumed by drugs or something this whole time or stealing money and using it for drugs you can fuck off straight up. That offends me honestly. I got like $200 in donations and I withdrew $45 for my own spending money throughout the entire like 6 months i've had this server. And i'm entitled to that. I love doing it but it's still work without a doubt.

Last edited by Logan on Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cheap Coitus2
Iron User
Iron User

Twisted Points : 18608
Twisted Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Server's probably going down.   Server's probably going down. EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 4:36 pm

It was a pleasure meeting you, I enjoyed the server quite a bit til its "downfall". Wish I had been apart of it near the beginning, I never knew it had been up for that long.

Best of luck to you though, dude.
Back to top Go down
Slade
Global Administrator
Global Administrator
Slade

Twisted Points : 18942
Twisted Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Server's probably going down.   Server's probably going down. EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 2:22 am

Welp it was fun while it lasted Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server's probably going down.   Server's probably going down. Empty

Back to top Go down

Server's probably going down.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Get-Twisted317 :: Official :: Announcements-
Jump to: