Get-Twisted317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get-Twisted317

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Play Now  

Alphakiwi: Moderator Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AlphaKiwi
Iron User
Iron User

Twisted Points : 18688
Twisted Reputation : 0

Alphakiwi: Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Alphakiwi: Moderator Application   Alphakiwi: Moderator Application EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 11:40 am

What is your in-game username?
Alphakiwi

Real life name? (Optional, but it helps)
Jarrod McLaren

How old are you? (Again: Optional. But, do not lie. This shouldn't matter at all, but your maturity does)
15 years of age

Position you are applying for?

How long have you been playing for?
I started on a different account at the start of this year and played for around a week but had to stop to catch up on my school work and stuff, but now under a different name "Alphakiwi" I intend to be as active as possible

What do you think this position entitles you to do?
I believe a good moderator is a strong role model to other players, shows other players how they should act, A good moderator would enforce the rules to his/her full potential and punish the rule exactly in the correct manner and that is exactly what I intend to do if I get this position

Why do you want this position?
I respect this server it has come far since I first played it, there were so many bugs but now it's near perfect i'm sure there are still some kinks here and there but nothings perfect. That is why I want to be a moderator, this is such a good server I want to help make sure the "Greatness" of this server isn't ruined by advertisers, etc

You are entitled to follow all rules, if not more, than regular players. (I agree, is the acceptable answer)
Of course I am "if not more' no definitely more moderators need to give a good example to other players

Anything else you'd like to add can go here:
I used to play on this server as RoyalAlpha however due to my school work plummeting I gave up gaming for a while but now my school work is picked up to an acceptable level I have decided to allow myself to game 2 hours a day I am happy to use all of that time on this server.
Back to top Go down
A7x
Forums Developer
Forums Developer
A7x

Twisted Points : 19002
Twisted Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Alphakiwi: Moderator Application   Alphakiwi: Moderator Application EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 5:53 pm

I like the layout, nice, neat and very easy to read which is always a good thing ;D

Good luck buddy Smile
Back to top Go down
https://get-twisted317.rpg-board.net
Slade
Global Administrator
Global Administrator
Slade

Twisted Points : 18942
Twisted Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Alphakiwi: Moderator Application   Alphakiwi: Moderator Application EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 6:24 am

Goodluck
Back to top Go down
whack
Super Donator
Super Donator
whack

Twisted Points : 18867
Twisted Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Alphakiwi: Moderator Application   Alphakiwi: Moderator Application EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 10:31 am

good luck man!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alphakiwi: Moderator Application   Alphakiwi: Moderator Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Alphakiwi: Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1