Get-Twisted317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get-Twisted317

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Play Now  

PVP world idea.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
YouDontKnowMe
Barrows User
Barrows User
YouDontKnowMe

Twisted Points : 18733
Twisted Reputation : 2

PVP world idea. Empty
PostSubject: PVP world idea.   PVP world idea. EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 7:35 pm

I don't even know if this is possible, but this idea just came to mind.

What if Logan were able to make not only a separate world dedicated to PVP, but have it so it's a semi-spawn PVP. That way, on the main world you keep your banks, and are able to keep building it up, and on the PVP world, you just go nuts. Of course, the prod items wouldn't be spawnable. BUT.. There would be an EP% ( Earning potential percentage) for every kill you get. Does not raise if you kill the same 2 people over and over, to stop people from farming the EP%. Same goes with PKP. Raises say 10% per kill, drops 15% per death. At 100%, you have a chance at earning one of those items, like AGS, Claws, shields, etc.

On top of there being an EP%, maybe adding a rare item box with the PKP (pk points) into the Pk shop.
For every kill, you get 5 pkp points. At 75 PKP, you can buy that rare item box, or whatever Logan decides to put in there.

Popular items I've seen in the PKP shop are like Fighter Torso's, Barrows gloves, Dragon defenders, Rare item box, PVP armour box (random 1 piece per box), Barrows armour box (random 1 piece per box) Fighter hat, Goliath gloves.

For an area, to make people happy, there should be a poll. Most common ideas I've seen people here say are : Edgeville. West Varrock (ge multizone), and Castlewars.

Tell me what you guys think, and please don't flame me, as this is just an idea.  lol!
Back to top Go down
Js
Adamant User
Adamant User
Js

Twisted Points : 18785
Twisted Reputation : 1

PVP world idea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP world idea.   PVP world idea. EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 8:14 pm

My response to this would be the exact same as to the castle wars home -suggestion. This update is too big for the current situation.

It's good that the community has ideas though. I personally would love a hunger games -minigame, but it's still way too early for that.

Out of this and "PK home @CW", I support castle wars one. Dividing players into two worlds would only make our server look smaller than it actually is.
Back to top Go down
YouDontKnowMe
Barrows User
Barrows User
YouDontKnowMe

PVP world idea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP world idea.   PVP world idea. EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 8:28 pm

It may make it look smaller than what it really is, but it gives players the option to have the best of both worlds. This way, there isn't any sort of reset on the original world we've been playing on, and working on getting comp on.

With their idea, it would be a 100% complete server reset.
Back to top Go down
Barrows User
Barrows User

Twisted Points : 18745
Twisted Reputation : 0

PVP world idea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP world idea.   PVP world idea. EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 12:57 pm

This would be perfect. The only flaw to this entire idea is the fact that logan now has to add a new host into his VPS and port forward the new server, probably pay for a better vps and has now has Twice the work to do.

This would be fantastic, even with the low amount of players we have. Because if you get bored of skilling, PM your buddy and ask him to log on the PVP world with you and PK.

The castle wars idea is horrible in my opinion, that's taking away the fun that 90% of the players are thriving for. Just because a couple people want the Castle Wars idea doesn't mean it should take place. There are many alternatives. Such as this.

Support this 110%
Back to top Go down
YouDontKnowMe
Barrows User
Barrows User
YouDontKnowMe

PVP world idea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP world idea.   PVP world idea. EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 2:06 pm

Thanks for the support.

Yeah, I agree with the flaw. I know it's going to be a lot of work. Which is the unfortunate thing lol. But it's better than an entire server reset, but that's in my opinion.

I hated the castlewars idea. It just an idea. Maybe put a poll on about it.
This idea popped into my head out of no where. I wasn't even thinking about the server at all and *poof* a moment of brilliance came out of no where. Lmao.
Back to top Go down
Barrows User
Barrows User

PVP world idea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP world idea.   PVP world idea. EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 3:12 pm

I don't know, there is always alternatives to the PVP worlds. Like I could easily host & code the PVP server. Someone else could, too. But just an idea
Back to top Go down
YouDontKnowMe
Barrows User
Barrows User
YouDontKnowMe

PVP world idea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP world idea.   PVP world idea. EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 3:15 pm

If Logan ever decides to get on, try talking to him about it. I know you can code very well.
Back to top Go down
Barrows User
Barrows User

PVP world idea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP world idea.   PVP world idea. EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 3:18 pm

We'll see, I would much rather prefer coding the ECO server considering I have the most experience with that kind of stuff. Especially adding custom teleports and anything you really want in a server. 317's are unlimited
Back to top Go down
Logan
GetTwisted Owner
GetTwisted Owner

Twisted Points : 18956

PVP world idea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP world idea.   PVP world idea. EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 2:46 pm

I'm down
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PVP world idea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP world idea.   PVP world idea. Empty

Back to top Go down

PVP world idea.
Page 1 of 1