Get-Twisted317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get-Twisted317

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Play Now  

Whacks Application

Go down 
+4
Dittymaster
Slade
A7x
whack
8 posters
AuthorMessage
whack
Super Donator
Super Donator
whack

Twisted Points : 18792
Twisted Reputation : 0

Whacks Application  Empty
PostSubject: Whacks Application    Whacks Application  EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 3:23 pm

What is your in-game username?--- Whack

Real life name? (Optional, but it helps) ---- shawn

How old are you? (Again: Optional. But, do not lie. This shouldn't matter at all, but your maturity does) --- 20

Position you are applying for? ---- Global Moderator or Server Support if made.

How long have you been playing for? 1-2 months. I've been playing runescape and private servers for at least 8 years

What do you think this position entitles you to do?       Not abuse powers, Be kind to all, Know and learn everything about the server and help out the new people with questions and problems, stay loyal to the game, advertise, and help maintain and create a great playing environment for all to love and enjoy as much as i do. As for the "forums" part, being a forum moderator involves reviewing posts and topics, making sure its all in the right section and properly addressed, searching for inappropriate posts such as: spam, bad language, hate, advertising other sites, and posting others personal business.

Why do you want this position? ------- Why? not only have i fallen in love with this server, but i want to be a part of something bigger! i love helping people and i love being a leader. not to mention i have played on many rsps servers and i have studied and learned what it takes to be a great moderator, Also i want to see this server grow to its proper numbers. as for the forums part, i have been using forums for the longest time, i love posting on them and finding out what has been going on recently in the community, i know what it takes to control and keep a good forum in line.

You are entitled to follow all rules, if not more, than regular players. (I agree, is the acceptable answer)----------- I Agree

Anything else you'd like to add can go here: I took the story slade told me to heart, of a great player who when granted the position, became a dick to the point where no one in the server wanted him as a mod, and i am here to say im not that type of person if i get this position i will not "try" i will be a mod everyone will come to love and i will stay in this server till logan or whoever takes over shuts the server down. You have my word on that.

Last edited by whack on Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:35 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Was missing a few things)
Back to top Go down
A7x
Forums Developer
Forums Developer
A7x

Twisted Points : 18927
Twisted Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Whacks Application    Whacks Application  EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 5:49 am

Good luck man! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://get-twisted317.rpg-board.net
Slade
Global Administrator
Global Administrator
Slade

Twisted Points : 18867
Twisted Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Whacks Application    Whacks Application  EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 11:38 pm

You don't play anymore Sad
Back to top Go down
whack
Super Donator
Super Donator
whack

PostSubject: Re: Whacks Application    Whacks Application  EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 6:05 am

ya i do lol just been off for a little bit now im back Smile
Back to top Go down
Slade
Global Administrator
Global Administrator
Slade

Twisted Points : 18867

PostSubject: Re: Whacks Application    Whacks Application  EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 6:27 am

Goody
Back to top Go down
whack
Super Donator
Super Donator
whack

PostSubject: Re: Whacks Application    Whacks Application  EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 10:03 am

Updated a few things up to date for the new position good luck to everyone who applies.
Back to top Go down
Dittymaster
Steel User
Steel User
Dittymaster

Twisted Points : 18587

PostSubject: Re: Whacks Application    Whacks Application  EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 4:14 pm

I wish the best of luck to you Whack, I have seen you on pretty much everyday offering your advice and guidance to those who need it, including me. He's always positive and very social with everyone. Keep up the good work Whack and I hope you become a moderator.
-Dittymaster
Back to top Go down
Rng Rng Ownu
Steel User
Steel User

Twisted Points : 18595

PostSubject: Re: Whacks Application    Whacks Application  EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 12:56 am

A good application where ingame you do help people when they are asking in yell. Would be cool to see you as a mod ingame to provide support. I also notice that you are nice to the fellow players ingame.
I also believe that having mods with different timezones would be of good help as it would mean there will be an active staff the majority of the time.
Back to top Go down
Barrows User
Barrows User

Twisted Points : 18745

PostSubject: Re: Whacks Application    Whacks Application  EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:24 pm

Good application. Never see you online though. So that kinda defeats the purpose of applying. You should maintain a well attendance In-Game so everyone knows how active you are before applying, Only seen you a few times in a 2-3 weeks of playing.
Back to top Go down
YouDontKnowMe
Barrows User
Barrows User
YouDontKnowMe

Twisted Points : 18733
Twisted Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Whacks Application    Whacks Application  EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 2:22 pm

He's actually on all the time. Just not at 3 in the morning when you manage to get on lmfao.
I used to chat with him everyday.

Best of luck, whack!
Back to top Go down
Js
Adamant User
Adamant User
Js

Twisted Points : 18785

PostSubject: Re: Whacks Application    Whacks Application  EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 7:19 pm

It's the time zones. I'm always online at the same time as whackanator.
Back to top Go down
whack
Super Donator
Super Donator
whack

PostSubject: Re: Whacks Application    Whacks Application  EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 12:10 am

LMAO im on when ever the server isn't fucking up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whacks Application    Whacks Application  Empty

Back to top Go down

Whacks Application
Page 1 of 1