Get-Twisted317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get-Twisted317

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Play Now  

Extreme money making-Skilling

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Barrows User
Barrows User

Twisted Points : 18820
Twisted Reputation : 0

Extreme money making-Skilling Empty
PostSubject: Extreme money making-Skilling   Extreme money making-Skilling EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 7:52 pm

Greetings everyone.

I'm 420, here to bring an ultimate money making guide that will substantially improve your cash stack within hours. Unfortunately this is only one method, I will make more guides in the future, but this is guaranteed to make you at least 1b cash if your not patient.

Go to Crafting; Via Skilling Teleport->Ardougne Tele.
Buy
Onyx from the Crafter, It will cost you 15M per Onyx.

I recommend doing this Method at 99 Crafting, due to the fact I'm not quite sure what level it is to start doing this. Pretty sure it's 85, someone correct me.

Cut the Onyx, and sell them for 16M each in the General Store at ::home

Repeat this process, once you hit the 2B cash stack and want to continue, if you have more then 2b, take 1b out and spend 1B on Onyx and bank them, withdraw the rest of your cash buy Onyx and bank them.

When selling the Fury Amulets, make sure you sell around 100-115 of them then put the money in your Money Pouch. Repeat this until satisfied.

~DO NOT GO OVER 2.1B CASH OR YOUR MONEY IS GONE, IT'S EASY TO DO IT WITHOUT NOTICING....BELIEVE ME -_-~

HOPE THIS GUIDE HELPED. BEST OF LUCK, MORE TO COME. ~420
Back to top Go down
Js
Adamant User
Adamant User
Js

Twisted Points : 18860
Twisted Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Extreme money making-Skilling   Extreme money making-Skilling EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 10:43 pm

Yo who threw that can of paint on your text?  Shocked 
Back to top Go down
Cheap Coitus
Black User
Black User

Twisted Points : 18736
Twisted Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Extreme money making-Skilling   Extreme money making-Skilling EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 1:05 pm

I believe it's even lower. It's not the normal RuneScape level, but around 70.
Back to top Go down
bballinjay1
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
bballinjay1

Twisted Points : 18858
Twisted Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Extreme money making-Skilling   Extreme money making-Skilling EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 1:40 pm

It's the same as runescape's level to cut it Very Happy. It only takes 67 crafting to cut it. Nice guide sir; it'll help the new people Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extreme money making-Skilling   Extreme money making-Skilling Empty

Back to top Go down

Extreme money making-Skilling
Page 1 of 1