Get-Twisted317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get-Twisted317

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Play Now  

Money Making

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Logan
GetTwisted Owner
GetTwisted Owner

Twisted Points : 19031
Twisted Reputation : 2

Money Making Empty
PostSubject: Money Making   Money Making EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 3:52 pm

*100% credits to Edd*

it seems to me like people are struggling to make money on this server which confuses me as there are alot of ways that you can get rare items an gold.

Method 1) Thieving: thieving is a very easy and fast way to make gold extremely quickly. At level 99 you can make around 8m per inventory which takes literally about 2-3 minutes. So do the math and thats around 160 - 200m per hour depending on if you fall asleep or not because it is super boring clicking the same table at spawn.

Gold Per Hour: 150-200m
Difficulty: Easy
Cons: Super Boring

Method 2)Hunter is the second way to make money. In my opinion, hunter doesnt make you as much money as thieving but it is alot easier to get 99. Catching dragon implings can make you around 2.5m per inventory and it takes a bit longer to sell the caught implings and buy more jars therefore less efficient.

Gold Per Hour: 50m
Difficulty: Easy
Cons: Boring

Method 3) Nex: If you have 99 Range and are over level 120, you can try attempting nex with  friend. nex is probably one of the fastest and most fun ways of making money and getting nex gear. Nex will drop a nex item every 1 in 5 times you kill him averagely and you can either sell the nex item to the store for 200-300m depending on the item, or sell to other players for a bit more.

Gold Per Hour: up to 500m
Difficulty: VERY HARD
Cons: you die alot and drops can be inconsistent

Method 4) Green Dragons: You can find the green dragons in the pking teleport. you can kill the dragons very easily (make sure you have an anti drag shield) and take the bones. you can then sell me or other players the dragon bones for 500k each which is 14m per inventory.

Gold Per Hour: up to 200m
Difficulty: Medium
Cons: Dangerous - Its In the wilderness

Method 5) Dungeoneering: If you have alot of time and dont mind killing the same mob over and over again. then dung is probably one of the best places for you. along with slayer. To get optimum tokens, i suggest running round and just killing the ice giants because with 99 range you can 2 hit them and they give really decent tokens in comparison to their health.

Gold Per Hour: N/A (depends how fast you kill things)
Difficulty: Medium
Cons: Can become tedious and boring

Method 6) Slayer: Slayer in my opinion is another very boring skill but if you stick to it and do it alot then you can make alot of money via buying weapons and armour from the store and then selling it to other players for alot of money.

Gold Per Hour: N/A (depend how fast you kill and what you buy)
Difficulty: Can Vary
Cons: can get boring and dangerous at times.

Method 7) PKing: Depending on how good a pker you are, you can make alot of money, however at the moment i do not think you will make much money because our server is not very pking based at this moment in time but in the future you can do it by all means.

Gold Per Hour: N/A (Depends how good you are and how much you kill)
Difficulty: Hard
Cons: Dangerous, Hard, Not many pkers.

Method Cool getting skills to 99 - you get 10m.

[/color]
Back to top Go down

Money Making
Page 1 of 1